Pitt still shocked!!!!

1. Last Friday, he said he was shocked at the devastation that remains almost a year later at New Orleans. He said that after two days of getting his first up-close look at post-Katrina New Orleans. He was in New Orleans to give an update on a project he's promoting: a competition to choose ecologically sound designs for rebuilding neighborhoods.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

==========================================================================================

Source: celebritywonder.com

2. I just watched his interview w/ Ann Curry on the Today Show. He's so HOT:love:

I think his contest is amazing, could you imagine having a $10 electric bill, I'm in AZ, so we pay $300 month. Good for him, trying to do something worth while.

3. Good for him! Angelina's influenced him well.

4. Man....I'd let him build me a house made of trash...only if it meant meeting him!

5. I think that's a great contest! I always thought, if they wanted to adopt another child, that he/she should be a Katrina orphan.

6. angelina is a good influence. angelina jolie is my hero.

7. I don't want to comment on AJ because I would probably upset people, but I think he is so gorgeous!! That is nice he is helping... that is the LEAST he can do with his bank account

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice