Pita buyer and leather dispute

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just sold my Mulberry choc ledbury on Ebay, when i had it authenticated and also when i mentioned it on PF everyone agreed it was Darwin. It smells really strongly of leather and it is thick . Now the buyer is complaining that it is flimsy and light, no way is that true and that is must be NVT. This is an old Ledbury i bought and i think they said it was from 2008 or so. What shall i do. Here is the link
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180713987041?ssP...984.m1562.l2649

I have just spoken to JAzzy the Mulberry authenticator who says as the Mulberry name tag stitched in is rectangular it is Darwin. I quoted it back to her not mentioning Jazzy and she said she is a member of Purse forum and she quoted Jazzy coincidently as saying the label thing is not true.
    I assume this is buyers remorse. However how would Ebay deal with a leather type dispute !!!!! I am reluctant to refund her £250 as I am not a store just selling my own collection to fund a new purchase.

2. it possibly could be buyers remorse and your buyer may file a
    claim with ebay.. can you get Jazzy to write a letter for you?