pistachio twins separated

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i just wanna post pic of this pistachio twins. the twiggy will soon be parted with city and join her new foster parent in aussie. :crybaby:

pistachiotwins.jpg
  2. awwww....
    man, that city is lovely.

3. aaawww! sorry to hear the sad news! those bags are so gorgeous! ;)

4. Awww...you did the right, thing! I'm sure she'll be happy in her new home down under and now you can devote more attention to your lovely City!:yes:

5. WOW seahorse...... such an AMAZING color .... the city is just TDF :tender:

6. yeah, i know i made the right decision, i musn't be greedy where some girls here drooling over that too. it's more appreciated in anna's hands :crybaby:

7. awwww.... they're both so beautiful...

8. GORGEOUS!!! Don't be sad at all- you still have one!!!:love:

9. thanks ladies :P

10. they're both so beautiful!! i am sure twiggy will be loved in her new home!

11. ;) hey, Seahorse, don't worry. Keeping the City is already exceptional. Do you know how many of us would kill to own 50% of what's on this picture???

Dry your smiley's tears. And congrats for making somebody else happy. She'll take good care of it, i am sure.

12. That is a gorgeous color. I see why it is hard to part with it.

13. :P

14. :wtf: Gorgeous!:girlsigh:

15. you made the right choice! the city is gorgeous... love it well! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice