Pirates of the Caribbean Bristol Satchel

Goofydes

O.G.
May 18, 2010
Disney finally made these lovelies available online and I snatched one up. The collection was released to celebrate the ride's 40th anniversary and the release of the final movie. There are three pieces: the Bristol Satchel, a small cross body, and a checkbook wallet. The traditional detail of the Bristol satchel really plays in with the pirate theme.
IMG_1253.JPG

Disney finally made these lovelies available online and I snatched one up. The collection was released to celebrate the ride's 40th anniversary and the release of the final movie. There are three pieces: the Bristol Satchel, a small cross body, and a checkbook wallet. The traditional detail of the Bristol satchel really plays in with the pirate theme.
View attachment 3731267
Congratulations. I love the Bristol satchel. Glad you were able to scoop up such a collectible print.

View attachment 3731267

That's a great bag!