Pirated TPF Hermes group?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
    Found this Chinese H discussion board while browsing. They copied many threads (leather reference, color reference, etc) and I suspect they also stole some identities too. I see people claiming to be "Diamonds", "Ranag", and "Patz", etc. Diamonds collection is also shown in "her" own thread as that person claims to be Diamonds....unless Diamonds is actually a Chinese lady!

x
    x
    removing links until Vlad and Megs have a chance to review it, we don't allow links to other forums. . . let's wait for them

Is this copyright infrigement? Can tpf do something about it? Or should we be happy that the wealth of info here is much appreciated by another board? :shrugs:

2. Jenyi, send Vlad or Megs a PM about this.

3. It may also be a good idea to post in the Feedback section. I believe there was a post in there already about this but I don't recall seeing all those bags, etc. That is just awful to see what they're doing!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/

4. Oh boy. Nothing is sacred any more.

5. pursecrzy, I just pm'd Vlad.

6. wow...

7. I remember this came up a year or so ago. That is just terrible!

8. This is really creepy! :sad:

9. Eewwww!!!!!!!

10. This is so not cool :wtf: :tdown: :nono:

11. ^^ Quite!

12. Well, I can only hope that if someone steals my tpf ID, they will "reveal" a more colorful and impressive bag collection than what I actually have! Maybe a Birkin with bling...

Creepy is right.

13. That´s teribble!:tdown:

14. this is another reason why it's so important to watermark your photos. I've been lazy about it lately, but when I'm good I put "Junkenpo @ the Purse Forum, not for resale" smack in the middle of my pics.

15. This is just....freaky - man!! :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.