Piperlime!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any current codes for Piperlime? I am desperate for a pair of $300 shoes but would love to purchase with a coupon code.

thanks!

2. All of the 20% off codes expired on the 4th I think. I just received an order in the mail from GAP and they included expired codes.

3. I have heard there are new ones that expire Nov 30 and Dec 31?

4. You could try PVXFGYJSBMDP. Someone was kind enough to give it to me a week ago, but the brand I wanted was excluded, so I couldn't use it. Not sure if someone else might have used it or when it expired. They exclude quite a few of the higher-end brands, so there's a good chance your $300 shoes won't let you use it, sadly.

5. Someone already redeemed it :tdown:

thanks anyway!

6. well starting nov 11 to dec 12 if you use this code its 20%off

B6NB17SHYWNT:graucho:

7. doesn't work, anyone have one that works?

8. LUVSHOES, did you get a code yet? I have one if you still need one. Post here and let me know.

9. Piperlime Friends and Family starts 11/30 thru 12/2 if you know anyone who works for the Gap brands.

10. B1XHNZ0RK5BM for 20% off expires 11/30