Piper, Pheobe, and Paige...Call me weird but...

MissTiss

Shopping Issues
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
tPF rocks my stripey socks!
I'm almost 29 years old and I love Charmed. I admit it. I have all eight seasons on DVD and watch them all the time (I need a boyfriend LOL).
Anyway, I want a bag named after each of my three favorite characters.
Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to find me these bags! I am open to all designers and looking for bags $700 or less. Bonus points for bags on sale.

This message will self destruct in 5 minutes.

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Kansas City
LOL! I'm watching it right now! I like it too!
I'm thinking that Kooba has a Paige...... brb
Yep, on the bay there are 3 listed at good prices, 2 in Bourbon, and 1 black. I also see that Cole Haan has a Paige, but I like the Kooba better.
I'll look for Piper and Pheobe now! teehee!
(Now Law & Order is on, my real favorite! I loved Jerry Orbach!)

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
Mulberry made a bag called the Phoebe, but you might have to try eBay for it, because I don't think it's produced anymore. A company called Myna also has a Phoebe bag.

MissTiss

Shopping Issues
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
tPF rocks my stripey socks!
LOL! I'm watching it right now! I like it too!
I'm thinking that Kooba has a Paige...... brb
Yep, on the bay there are 3 listed at good prices, 2 in Bourbon, and 1 black. I also see that Cole Haan has a Paige, but I like the Kooba better.
I'll look for Piper and Pheobe now! teehee!
(Now Law & Order is on, my real favorite! I loved Jerry Orbach!)
Ooooh I forgot about the Kooba! Good job. Keep 'em coming!

I loved Jerry too; I was sad when he died. Law and Order Rocks. My favorite is SVU. Hmmmm, maybe an Olivia next...lmao

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
Kate Spade made a bag called the Pru. It's a square tote with a wooden handle that comes in a variety of materials and colors. That's another one you might have to eBay for though.

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I'm a nerd too. I love Charmed!

Mulberry makes a Phoebe bag- but I think it is way over 700!

cathymd

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
MissTiss you are too funny!! I watch the Charmed reruns all the time on TBS and I totally thought about the characters too when I heard of the Kooba Paige!