Pinnacle leather

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Auckland, New Zealand
My latest eBay purchase arrived today! It is the Allie Putty in pinnacle leather, and she is gorgeous!

However I have the Audrey tote (navy) also in pinnacle leather, which feels more like suede, and the Allie doesn't feel like this at all.

I have no doubt that the Allie is real, but the texture is so different, are not all the pinnacle leather the same?

tannedsilk

O.G.
May 21, 2008
By The Ocean
My latest eBay purchase arrived today! It is the Allie Putty in pinnacle leather, and she is gorgeous!

However I have the Audrey tote (navy) also in pinnacle leather, which feels more like suede, and the Allie doesn't feel like this at all.

I have no doubt that the Allie is real, but the texture is so different, are not all the pinnacle leather the same?

No your Audrey tote has a nubuck finish, the Allie does not.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Pinnacle leather just means it's top quality. It can have different finishes on different bags.

PiojisPink

Pink Lover
O.G.
Aug 11, 2009
South Florida
whateve said:
Pinnacle leather just means it's top quality. It can have different finishes on different bags.
Thanks!! I have a few pinnacle leather bags and wondered what that meant! I thought it was shiny leather, lol

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Auckland, New Zealand
Thanks for the clarification :smile: I was using her today and she's gorgeous! Perfect for our hot summer weather here, I think I will be using her everyday for the next little while