Pinnacle allie question...........

vanhornink

O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I noticed on the website that this bag is a limited edition, does anyone know how long they keep their LE's up for sale?? I am loving this bag but cant get it now, hopefully in a couple of months I can. And does anyone know if the LE's go to the outlet stores at all?? Thanks in advance........

Wendy

usually its a rotation (so i think like a month or so) i didnt think the allie itself was LE. i know the although the pinnacle bag line is limited---only means a certain number were produced. lets say 500 or so.

my understanding was only certain colors were LE, so its quite possible that some will eventaully get to the outlet. but they will be few and far in between and may trickle in 1 at a time verses a dozen or so in any 1 shipment

usually its a rotation (so i think like a month or so) i didnt think the allie itself was LE. i know the although the pinnacle bag line is limited---only means a certain number were produced. lets say 500 or so.

my understanding was only certain colors were LE, so its quite possible that some will eventaully get to the outlet. but they will be few and far in between and may trickle in 1 at a time verses a dozen or so in any 1 shipment

Thanks drspock...