**Pinky's pink & purple early Xmas reveal + pics from Paris**

Lovly bags !!!

Teach me how to be as lucky as you!

Was alway told 1birkin per year and you did 2 at the time!!

Wow... Wish for just one when I visit in Jan!!

hi annie02, thank you so much for your kind words on my bags:smile:
I did not make any purchase at all at FSH, i was there just for drooling over the inventory and display;) i bought the bags at my local boutique. I waited about 6 months for the iris and about 18 months for pink ( i originally had requested for the same bag in cyclamen.

I don't think it is one birkin per year where I live:smile:

Pinkydream, congratulations on your two beautiful birkins!!! :nuts:
I'm also another pink fan. Although I'm a little older now and tend to buy more of the darker colors, I still can't stay away from pink! :P
My pink Constance is also in epsom. It's a lovely combination, and I think this leather brings out the pink color well.
Also, thank you for sharing the window displays with us. They are quite inviting...

Congrats on your new bags!

Thank you so much royteng76!!

LUCKY gal you!!! Who gets purple AND pink all in one day?!?! Congratulations!!!! :yahoo::heart::woohoo:

Hi dwar twigz, thank you so much for looking:smile: I didn't get them in one day, the iris came 2 months later:biggrin: Thank you very much for sharing my joy!!!!

Congratulations on the new bags!! Love the silky on them too.

Thank you very much for stopping by Queenie:smile: Yes, the silky is so cute. At first I thought it didn't match the iris but i love it:smile:

Pinkydream, congratulations on your two beautiful birkins!!! :nuts:
I'm also another pink fan. Although I'm a little older now and tend to buy more of the darker colors, I still can't stay away from pink! :P
My pink Constance is also in epsom. It's a lovely combination, and I think this leather brings out the pink color well.
Also, thank you for sharing the window displays with us. They are quite inviting...

Hi Purdue1988 thank you very much for stopping by and for your kind words on my bags:smile: Yes the pink is gorgeous in epsom, the epsom absorbs the pink color so beautiful. And I think although the pink is such a girly color it kinda looks very wearable in the epsom leather. I love your avatar, your pink constance is stunning;):biggrin:

lovely collection of pink and purple! :smile: thank you for sharing... i enjoyed seeing the window displays...

Thank you babycj! I'm glad you liked my pics! :smile:

Wow gorgeous bags!
Thank you very much Paris20:smile: Love the charm/ keychain in your avatar, saw it at FSH at found it too cute.