**Pinky's pink & purple early Xmas reveal + pics from Paris**

Pinkydream

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
I am Pinkydream and I am quite new to the Hermes forum:smile: I was a Balenciaga collector since 2006 but after all these years and all the collecting and hunt for the bags i was kinda exhausted. I was hunting for these bags all over the world and when I finally hold them in my hands I was too afraid to use them because of their fragile quality.......
Then about 4 months ago I sold my entire Bal collection and I tell you it was relief.........!!!!!!! ( Sorry to my fellow Bal girls :smile: ) not to have this amount of money sitting unused in the closet anymore.

I have been to FSH on Tuesday and took some pics of the most amazing display I have ever seen for you lovely ladies.......
........ sooooooooo here they are..........

SDC11931.jpg

A sude beige phw Birkin ( I am very sorry don't know the exact name of color and leather )
SDC11936.jpg

More croc........
SDC11938.jpg

One moreof the amazing tri- colored croc Kelly......
SDC11939.jpg

More croc..... Kelly's with a rainbow shimmer on them ( I am sorry, don't know the exact name again since I have never seen this before )
SDC11940.jpg

A pic of the display that was made of cookies in bright colors..... looked very yummy....
SDC11945.jpg

Suede Kelly
SDC11946.jpg

And I believe this is a 35 PHW swift Bi colored Birkin in the new Kiwi color? Please correct me if I am wrong......
SDC11947.jpg

One more of what I think is Kiwi
SDC11948.jpg