**Pinky's pink & purple early Xmas reveal + pics from Paris**

gorgeous.. my dream bags!! maybe you could share some insight-- whenever i go into my local store they tell me no Birkins will ever be available to me in the colors I want (pink, purple or turquoise) and the wait list is more than 2 years for basic black even. what is your secret?!

OMG, love both of them, they are amazing and stunning!
Thanks for sharing!
I am going thru a phase now that I feel like selling my entire Bal, Chanel and LV collection and get Hermes instead! I want to make sure I am 100% ready before I act on it.
Also, love Epsom leather, gorgeous bags! :P

^ Hi kobe, thank you so much for stopping by:smile: I never paid too much attention to epsom but I like it a lot in the pink color.
It's now almost 6 months that I started selling my collection and I never regretted it. It was the best thing I could do. Now I have two timeless pieces istead of lots of other bags that I never carry just sitting in my closet. It was ideed relief....
I wish you all the best for your decision:smile: and thank you very much for your interest:smile:

Pinkydream, WOW!!!! Ich leibe Ihre Birkins!!!! What 2 great colors you got, excuse me while I wipe the drool from my chin off. They are TDF. Congrats.
I think once you get on this orange slope, it's a slippery slide.
I too am starting to sell of my dolces, diors, YSLs, etc, because all I want is H. We are all on the same page. I just got a SO BLACK 35 kelly two weeks ago and am plotting on my next one already. Am I bad or what? ...definitely another birkin next...
Anyway, pinkydream, let's see those bags in action.

Pinkydream...your two color choices are amazing!!! They are beyond gorgeous and stunning!!! I really want to do the same thing like you...departing with all my Chanel, LV, Prada and bal. However, it seems so impossible and a bit sadness just to even think about letting them all go.

Did I understand correctly, that you were offered a Birkin the first time you went to Hermès? That would give me so much hope :biggrin:

I love your bags, especially the iris!