**Pinky's pink & purple early Xmas reveal + pics from Paris**

D@ll

Sep 20, 2009
congratulationsss Pinkydream,

Wonderful collections and thank you for sharing the Paris pictures...
Lovely bags

May 27, 2007
Wow! How did I miss this reveal! Both bags are gorgeous!!! Thank you for the stunning photos of FSH windows. Always a treat for the eyes :girlsigh:

Aug 31, 2009
gorgeous.. my dream bags!! maybe you could share some insight-- whenever i go into my local store they tell me no Birkins will ever be available to me in the colors I want (pink, purple or turquoise) and the wait list is more than 2 years for basic black even. what is your secret?!

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
rainy city
OMG, love both of them, they are amazing and stunning!
Thanks for sharing!
I am going thru a phase now that I feel like selling my entire Bal, Chanel and LV collection and get Hermes instead! I want to make sure I am 100% ready before I act on it.
Also, love Epsom leather, gorgeous bags! :P

Pinkydream

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Europe
^ Hi kobe, thank you so much for stopping by:smile: I never paid too much attention to epsom but I like it a lot in the pink color.
It's now almost 6 months that I started selling my collection and I never regretted it. It was the best thing I could do. Now I have two timeless pieces istead of lots of other bags that I never carry just sitting in my closet. It was ideed relief....
I wish you all the best for your decision:smile: and thank you very much for your interest:smile:

good life

clockwork orange
O.G.
Nov 1, 2010
orange side of the moon
Pinkydream, WOW!!!! Ich leibe Ihre Birkins!!!! What 2 great colors you got, excuse me while I wipe the drool from my chin off. They are TDF. Congrats.
I think once you get on this orange slope, it's a slippery slide.
I too am starting to sell of my dolces, diors, YSLs, etc, because all I want is H. We are all on the same page. I just got a SO BLACK 35 kelly two weeks ago and am plotting on my next one already. Am I bad or what? ...definitely another birkin next...
Anyway, pinkydream, let's see those bags in action.

Hermes35

Feb 19, 2011
Pinkydream...your two color choices are amazing!!! They are beyond gorgeous and stunning!!! I really want to do the same thing like you...departing with all my Chanel, LV, Prada and bal. However, it seems so impossible and a bit sadness just to even think about letting them all go.

Annnie

Apr 14, 2010
Finland
Did I understand correctly, that you were offered a Birkin the first time you went to Hermès? That would give me so much hope :biggrin:

I love your bags, especially the iris!