Pinky Is Here!!!! (pics)

:nuts::nuts: She's gorg miu2!!! Man, that was quick too! I remember you just talking about ordering it over the phone!

I love that distressed leather!! How does it feel compared to the reg lambskin leather? What a fun bag!!!

:nuts::nuts: She's gorg miu2!!! Man, that was quick too! I remember you just talking about ordering it over the phone!

I love that distressed leather!! How does it feel compared to the reg lambskin leather? What a fun bag!!!
I'm one of those "instant gratification" types and have everything sent "overnight delivery" :shame:. This new distressed leather is a bit more "rough" feeling, almost like an exotic leather. According to the care card, it's calfskin. It has a beautiful sheen to it, almost like a glaze. I love the way the original coffer's lambskin softens with use and look forward to finding out what this leather will do with progressive use. It seems a bit "dryer", like reptile skin in spots, I just hope that it doesn't start "cracking", if you know what I mean. Just have to wait and see........:shrugs: I really need to use it enough to get the "stiffness" out of it. :graucho:

I'm one of those "instant gratification" types and have everything sent "overnight delivery" :shame:. This new distressed leather is a bit more "rough" feeling, almost like an exotic leather. According to the care card, it's calfskin. It has a beautiful sheen to it, almost like a glaze. I love the way the original coffer's lambskin softens with use and look forward to finding out what this leather will do with progressive use. It seems a bit "dryer", like reptile skin in spots, I just hope that it doesn't start "cracking", if you know what I mean. Just have to wait and see........:shrugs: I really need to use it enough to get the "stiffness" out of it. :graucho:

Sista, I'm right there w/ ya w/ the whole overnight delivery thing. I'm the same way and my DH always gives me a hard time about it. :rolleyes: I know what kind of finish the distressed leather has now. I have a glazed calfskin Prada bag and if it's the same kind of glaze I'm thinking of, it wears quite well but I know what you mean about how it seems like it might be more drying or have the propensity to crack. I got the same feeling about my prada. So far so good although I don't use it every day.