pinky and boxey love...all dressed up!

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I finally had a few minutes of peace and quiet this evening, so I thought I'd try dressing up a couple of bags to see how they look.

First up, boxey love with some star charms. What do you think - too much bling? Not enough? OK for the holidays but not regular wear? I only wish I could capture her color properly; I just haven't found a way to do it justice yet. Maybe I need daylight?

Next is pinky, wearing a generic floral chiffon scarf. I can't decide whether it's too big and overpowering...or not? Might be good for spring.

I was playing with different lighting and camera settings to see the color changes...hope it's not too redundant. You can click the thumbnails for fullsize pics. Enjoy!

Personally, I don't put anything on my bbag (I like her in her birthday suit).

For the red, I would stick with just one star charm instead of 2 for the holidays, kinda cute and festive!

I think the scarf is a bit overpowering on "pinky", it's hiding her true beauty!

We are nuts Bama!!!!!! LOL But we really get each other~ it's almost scary! LOL

Hippie~ this is the cutest thing! Thanks for sharing. It's nice to dress up the bags once in a while for a change. They look pretty!

I like them all. But I think that Pinky belongs in my closet. :P However the rouge box is really an incredibly beautiful bag. The shape of the box, the color, leather, WOW. I keep going back to that picture to look at it. Balenciaga really does make the prettiest red bags. Yours is a beauty. I really like the box a lot and wish they would not discontinue it. I only have one, a Calcaire and I love the shape.

I think y'all are right, that scarf is pretty but too big for poor pinky. It hides her too much. I'll have to look for something smaller, or maybe just leave her nekkid.

aaallabama, your hubby is right! And I'm glad I made you giggle! :P

zacorey, that's so true - I'm sure this kind of thread looks really silly to anyone else, but we can be nuts here, because we GET each other!