~~ Pinkie's beloved red soles~~ A tiny collection thread!

May 1, 2007
I love reading other tpfer's collection thread and since I'm on a ban, I can't buy anymore shoes at the moment and can only satisfy my addiction by "playing" with what I have, ie. taking them out of their boxes and admiring/taking pictures of them. So I have decided to start my own collection thread and also to pay a tribute to the shoes that I had to give up, unfortunately. My collection is not as impressive as most others and consists of mostly lower-heeled basics but they are all my darlings:P I will also add my new additions to this thread in the future, can't wait for that day to come right now! Let's see, maybe when the sales start or when my ban ends, I already have some shoes in mind:graucho: I will also add my other designer shoes in here at the moment so that my thread won't look too shabby:blush:

First up is my very first pair which I got in Feb last year. Unfortunately I got them off *bay and I wasn't sure of my CL sizing then so I got these a whole size bigger. I really like it a lot but no matter what I do (2 insoles and heel grips) it still didn't fit and I almost tripped in them once so off to *bay they went.
Black greasepaint Yoyo 100
IMG_7821.jpg

IMG_7276-1.jpg

Next is my second pair which I also got off *bay. Thank God I got the right size cos these are really pretty (love the color!) and it matches pretty well with my MBMJ bag, I would have been so bummed if I had to let these go too.
Magenta O My Sling 85
IMG_7828.jpg

IMG_7275-1.jpg

IMG_7281-1.jpg

This is my third pair and sadly I have to let them go too. I got them in my true CL size, the length was ok but the toebox was a tad too tight. I tried the sock trick and even the one which I had to place my shoes in the freezer lol, but still it didn't expand at all, oh well. But I'm definitely getting another NP or VP in the future, just maybe not in patent leather:P
Black patent NP 120
IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7892.jpg

This is my last pair and also my favorite, I love the contrast of the red tips on the black and also the height is just right for me. The perfect everyday shoe! If I weren't on a ban I would have gotten it in the python and red too, I'm secretly praying these will make it to the sales:amuse:
Black with red tip patent Mater Claude 85
IMG_7885.jpg

My small CL family before I sent Yoyo and NP away
IMG_7897.jpg

IMG_7896.jpg

IMG_7895.jpg

Ok, now on to my other designer shoes. I'm a ballet-flats kinda girl so most of my other shoes are flats. It's weird that I hadn't look into CL flats yet, maybe I should, the Candy flats and some lace flats (can't remember the name) looked pretty good! The only thing missing are my Repettos. I basically live in them and have worn out over 10 pairs lol. I shan't post them cos they look really worn and dirty right now:sweatdrop: I know I should take better care of them but I wear them everywhere so it's pretty hard lol. I'll cut short the talk and move on to the shoes now!

Lanvin magenta satin and patent flats (yes I :heart: Magenta)
IMG_7832.jpg

Ferragamo black Carla
IMG_7831.jpg

Tod's two tone ballerina
IMG_7829.jpg

I forgot I'm waiting for these red suede Decolletes, I will post pictures when it arrives! Now picture is courtesy of Ann's Fabulous Finds.

one_10_reference.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed my small collection:biggrin:

kett, Which bag is that? And don't you love the color, it's fabulous!

Stephanie, Thanks ban-twin;) I hope it won't expand exponentially after my 4-month-long ban lol!

iloveredsoles, Thanks:flowers:

You have such a great collection. LOVE the MC and the magenta Miu Mius!

I have the twisted handle Groovee MBMJ. I love his bags, they are such great everyday purses.

Stephanie, We are shoe-cousins lol! Yes, saving money is a must for me too since I'm planning a Tokyo trip in June, Dubai in Aug and Paris next Jan. I'm only allowed to buy CLs and other designer goods during the sales period or on vacation, no more spending for now:nono:

kett, I have a huge crush on Marc Jacobs (second to Nicolas Ghesquiere of Balenciaga :P), he is an absolute pure genius and his bags are amazing:love: