Pinkie rings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to wear a cocktail style ring on my pinkie-all the ones I've found are too big. The smallest size it comes in is 5-I need a size down. Is it possible to resize these type of rings? I think it's under $100.00 and do department stores like Nordstrom do this by any chance?

Thanks!

2. I would think you could have it sized down if it is silver, gold, or platinum. My pinkie is a 2, and I have a tension set diamond in mine. If your nordstroms has fine jewelry you might be able to have them send it out. Are you buying it online? I always just use a local jeweler. You might want to ask Nordstrom live help, and if they say no, then take a pictyre to a local jeweler and ask if they can do it.
    On a side note, my ring finger is a 3, but it used to be a 4, and I had cocktail rings that I had sized down with no problem.