Food Pinkberry imitations please help me find more frozen yogurt everywhere!

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
I love pinkberry but I'm hoping to find more like it so I can have it whereever I go, lol:love:

Pinkberry: California and NY
32ND STREET

CHELSEA

COLUMBIA

FLUSHING

GREENWICH VILLAGE

SPRING STREET

UPPER EAST SIDE

UPPER WEST SIDE

Similar places in NYC:

Berrywild: 30th and 3rd (has everything except for mochi)

Very Berry: 34 1/2 St Marks St (closer to 2nd av) (exactly same as pinkberry, but also added blueberry flavor frozen yogurt)

Are there any other ones in Queens and Long Island?

ILuvMyHusband

Apr 15, 2007
I found an imitation called, KissBerry, at a mall. It was the exact same... same flavors, same toppings.

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
in the upper west side (and chelsea and probably other places in the city) there's a place called yolato which i actually prefer to pinkberry. there's also a place in soho called monkey something or other. and in flushing pretty much all the korean bakeries/cafes carry some form of frozen yogurt that tastes like pinkberry.

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Wow, I knew there would be more but didn't know the generic bakeries would have them too...I know the bakeries were quick to offer bubble tea but it never tasted as good as ten ren. I'll definitenitely try these out when I'm in the area!

jenniferlarson

Dec 27, 2007
how about arizona around tempe, scottsdale, mesa area?? anyone know of any pinkberry copycats??

Ice Tango just opened up in N. Scottsdale. They have delicious tart yogurts (twangy tart, blueberry, pomegranate, and mango), creamy custards, and fresh crepes. :wlae:

Jan 6, 2008
yummm...now i want pinkberry right now! and good to know about phoenix area copycats - i go there semi-often and now i know where to get my fix!

outpt

visual rockstar
Apr 28, 2007
NYC
In NYC, I vastly prefer the frozen yogurt from 40 Carrots inside of Bloomindale's on 59th to what Pinkberry servers.

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
What is Pinkberry??? :shame:

I heard that it has no fat and is like frozen yogurt, but that it's not exactly frozen yogurt. So what is in it :confused1:

Vegas Long Legs

Traveler
Nov 13, 2006
Tart is off of 215 at Town Center on the westside. Near Flamingo. Its in a new strip mall.

I also saw one today called Kiwiberry.