Pink woc...which to keep???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! Both are brand new and unused. Which would you keep? To be honest, I'm not crazy about the gold hardware. Thanks! IMAG0714.jpg

Dextersmom likes this.
  2. Both are gorgeous, but I think I like the Chanel better. Its classic but fresh and personally i have never liked the tone of YSL GHW.
    You really can't go wrong with either!

3. Depends on where you want to wear it. The YSL is a bit dressier IMO.

4. My vote is for the Chanel Mademoiselle Vintage flap. There is something about the classic quilts on the bag that I love!

5. thanks for all the input! it would just be for casual wear...going out to dinner and stuff.

6. I would say Chanel because I just bought a mini in that design so I'm biased! Plus I'm not a huge fan of big logos like in the YSL. The colour is gorgeous on both though!

7. I prefer the more edgy look of the YSL clutch. But then again I'm horrible at giving this advice I have an all black WOC and an all black YSL clutch and holding on to the both of them (for now) :smile:.

8. Btw I do prefer the closure on you Chanel WOC

9. Chanel all the way!

10. OMG....I love WOC's! They are both pretty; I have one YSL WOC (it was my first ) and three Chanel WOC's. Side by side I like the Chanel a little better but I actually think they are both beautiful. I don't baby my YSL at all as the leather is so sturdy. I am more aware and careful with my Chanel's. Good luck deciding. I am bad and would probably keep both, tbh. :biggrin::heart::angel:

JoeyLouis likes this.
  11. I'm not a fan of gold hardware either so why not return both and wait for one that you're head over heels for?

FunBagz likes this.
  12. If you are not crazy about ghw, why are you keeping one of them?

Why don't you look for what you truly love?

FunBagz likes this.
  13. +1

14. well, i really like the style and color of the mademoiselle woc...and i don't know when something like that with SHW will come around!

15. I really like that hue of pink with gold, even though usually I am a silver hardware fan myself. Of those two I'd def keep the Chanel, I think it looks much more striking!