Pink vs Red Dilemma

Jun 16, 2008
Hello lovely Ladies, I need an advice with a dilemma I am facing:smile: I have been obsessing over the pink fluoro luggage mini for a while and really thought it was impossible for me to get it, so I went out and bought a supplement a very cute Kate Spade in Pink, its actually really cute and relieved my itch for pink.
Right this minute, I have a chance of buying the Pink Celine by some miracle , but I started wondering, whether I really need another pink bag, afterall if I am spending 2k + I should be 100% sure what I want...and I am wondering if getting RED is better for the long run! I am 30 years old and having too much pink might look silly on me..
So what do you think? RED or PINK?:smile:
Any help is appriciated!! THANK YOU

and here is a link of the Kate Spade tote I got
http://www.glambrowserblog.com/kate-spade-bow-valley-rosa-satchel/

Feb 17, 2007
Whichever you think you'll love in the long run. I have several red bags, and don't really use them. (And I'm older than you) My sister, loves red, and wears a red bag frequently, so it's a matter of what you prefer.

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
NJ/PA
i LOVE that kate spade bag... super cute... does it come in any other colors?

i'm 26 and i happen to love both red and pink... i think it all just depends on the outfit... pink or red is a nice pop to a neutral outfit. but i do really love the pink though.....

sammix3

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Bay Area
I personally love pink myself. However, it just depends on your wardrobe and lifestyle. Would you use the pink mini a lot? Red is definitely a more classic color, and if you don't already have red, it'll be a nice addition.

For me personally, red would not be used as much as pink for me.

BTW, the Kate Spade is very cute!

Jun 16, 2008
Get the red if you want to use it more often. Your Kate Spate is very cute!
That is exactly what I am thinking, I guess it will be used more often!

i LOVE that kate spade bag... super cute... does it come in any other colors?

i'm 26 and i happen to love both red and pink... i think it all just depends on the outfit... pink or red is a nice pop to a neutral outfit. but i do really love the pink though.....
I am not sure if it comes in other colours! I saw it in pink and I just had to have it, its so adorable:smile:

I personally love pink myself. However, it just depends on your wardrobe and lifestyle. Would you use the pink mini a lot? Red is definitely a more classic color, and if you don't already have red, it'll be a nice addition.

For me personally, red would not be used as much as pink for me.

BTW, the Kate Spade is very cute!
I love pink too!!! But I have one pink bag now...so I am leaning towards the red now, i dont own any red bags at all:smile: maybe it should be my first! And i was looking at some pictures and its soooooo pretty!!

Jun 16, 2008
I FOUND THE RED!!!!!!! I am in Moscow and there is so much stuff here!!!!:smile: I should do a reveal...its so pretty!

AvaCui0810

Apr 11, 2011
Both colors are really nice; I personal think red is a more frequently used color than pink. I am 28 and just got the red, I love it.