pink vernis to diiie for!!!

baby of fashion

just shopping!
Dec 21, 2007
I just saw online the monogram vernis reade ...and its sooo cuuuutee.

The pm is right on the budget. Does anyone have it? and which color?

Is the pm a good size ?

i loved the piiink color (Framboise) its soooo...:heart::heart::heart::heart:PINK! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

i'm attaching a pic from eluxury.

Attachments

• Monogram vernis reade PM.jpg
    Monogram vernis reade PM.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 82
I used to own the fuschia and purple Reade PM.. I sold them both. I thought they looked like little lunch bags. I really didn't like the open top and they toppled over too easily, spilling all the contents.
For the money, I would look at another style.. JMO of course! ;)

yaa..hmmm i dont mind the open top bit, however if it resembles a lunch box thats another story!

heres the vernis bellevue PM that has a zipper (attached from elux) ..but theres no pink...only violet and red :sad: ... will they make them from them pink? :sad:

Attachments

• LV_11840638_violette_H_pu.jpg
    LV_11840638_violette_H_pu.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 30
i agree the pinks are gorgeous! but since they are discontinued, you may have a hard time tracking any brand new pieces down. good luck on your search tho!

I :heart: Framboise! I love pink so much. But I'm not such a fan of the Reade - it's cute, but too expensive for what you get IMO. It indeed looks a bit like a lunch bag! Still lovely though, but just not for that price...

The Bellevue is a really cute style.. zippered top.. but it doesn't come in pink... yet! :cry:
That's a difficult decision to make. You may want to look at a used Framboise or fuchsia Houston. I have the Fuschia Houston and I LOVE that style. You can find that one in pink and it holds more than the Reade.

Best of luck to you!

I love the framboise! If you call the 866 number they'll be able to track a piece for you. I've had them do it MANY times for me :smile: I just bought the agenda in framboise and can't wait to see it irl!

I just saw online the monogram vernis reade ...and its sooo cuuuutee.

The pm is right on the budget. Does anyone have it? and which color?

Is the pm a good size ?

i loved the piiink color (Framboise) its soooo...:heart::heart::heart::heart:PINK!

i'm attaching a pic from eluxury.
this bag is small. so unless you a smaller wallet, cell, keys this bag isnt for you.
Also the handles are very short, so if you have a bigger hand wrist its going to make carrying it on your wrist harder.
Indigo...

As you can see its going to be a stuggle to get the wallet out....