Pink Velo available anywhere?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really want a pink velo ...perhaps magenta..i think that pink really pops! i'm a total newb to Bal bags but after carrying all heavy heavy bags and my shoulders suffering from it, I wanted to try something lightweight...And I hear bbags are def light! please share your expertise ...i'm not even sure velos come in a pink colorway at all...

if not, maybe a pink part time? i just need something bigger than the city although i like the shape of the city most

thanks!

2. I am new to Bal too, so bal experts please correct me if I am wrong!

The velo is a new style this year, so you will only be able to find it in the current and upcoming colors (magenta is from past seasons). Here is a picture of the new sorbet velo: (although it is listed as a city..oops, on their part!)

http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/011E35490010.htm

And yes, bal bags are super light! I have a giant city and a velo & pt on the way .. can't wait! Any style in sorbet, you can't go wrong in my opinion! I love the pink! HTH!