Pink Ugg owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are u still wearing yours? I have a black and a chestnut pair as well, but i must admit i have YET to see any of the non neutral colors ( pink, red, blue, etc.) for the past 3 winters lol. Now i feel like it's time to retire them:crybaby:....any opinions??

2. I hardly wear them cause they show dirt so constantly trying to keep them clean.

3. I wear mine all the time! I love them!! I also have a pair of chocolate uggs but don't wear those a much (maybe cuz they are newer....):heart::heart::heart:

4. i love the coloured uggs, i don't have any but wish i had got them instead of chestnut. wear them!

5. I have a burnt orange pair that I love - wear them!! :tup: even better you wont see yourself coming & going like you may in the more common colors :smile:

6. i always wear my pink & blue ones. i got my both pink & blue for a great price so they're my more "beat up" uggs. i have tan and chestnut ones that i wear only sometimes.

7. U guys are making me rethink this lol. Maybe its just my area (MD)

8. My 2 year old daughter wears hers!! They're darned cute and I wish I had some!!!

9. I still have the pink ones and the blue ones. I wear them around the house all the time year round. I don't know what I'll do when they fall apart. In fact I have the pink ones on now!

10. I have purple ones, I just didn't wear them this winter. I probably will next year though.

11. I've never seen the pink ones here, otherwise I probably would have bought them for the cold winter!

12. I wear mine all the time. Mine are not light bubblegum pink, they are more like a deep dark pink. I wear mine with my black juicy sweats or my VS Pink sweats.

13. i wore mine with black leggings and juicy couture coat this winter

14. I haven't worn mine for a while, but I do wear my chocolate ones a lot!

15. Wear yours and be different, why be like every one else, KWIM? I wear mine in early spring.I think pink is perfect for cold spring days or nighs. I even got a matching Ugg poncho in pink and a matching Ugg pink bag ( of cause)