Pink tote too trendy for a 35 year old? Opinions needed pls.

That bag is lovely - you're not too old to carry it at all. If pink is your color go for it. I love the bag & it will look gorgeous on you!! Post some pictures.

I say go for it. They had this version on Bluefly a few days ago but when I tried to get it, someone had already snapped it up. I haven't seen it back on there since.

Attachments

• prodImage.jpg
    prodImage.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 32
Get it!! I'm 33 and have no qualms of using pink when I'm older. Albeit, I won't be wearing pink bows, but will have no problem sporting a pink channel or a tasteful gucci trimmed tote! So, go for it!
And for the record I'm not that big on pink, but I think the color doesn't equate teeny boppy at all! As the previous TPF'r said: this is an unbiased opinion.

I'm eyeing on the same tote and I always buy pink bags. Lately, my sister told me that am getting older (am now 28) and I should stop buying pink bags but I don't think pink is for only teenage.

I think it suits every ages and this bag absolutely fine for your age too.

PS: Did you see the real bag yet? I have changed my mind after I saw it in the boutique (before I saw it on site and love it a lot) I have changed my mind as the pink is look so bright and seems too be a light neon pink to me. I expected it to be a bit more milky pink but it's not.