Pink tote too trendy for a 35 year old? Opinions needed pls.

solitude

Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
Singapore
Hi! Ive had my eyes on this pink tote for days and had it reserved at the boutique. The color is so sweet and great for summer too. I have 2 gucci tote gg plus bags with brown leather trims and was thinking of getting something with a pastel trim this time. I feel this color is trendy for my age( Im 35) but I so love pink and would love to own at least one pink bag. My bag collection consists only of blacks and browns. Need your opinions.

Attachments

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Since only the trim is pink, I think its very tasteful and understated. I think you should get it because it sounds like its really calling to you.

(Full disclosure: I'm 41 and I've never been a pink lover, personally. So this is really an unbiased opinion, lol!!!)

Edited to add: Plus, I see that you only have black and brown bags. You need some color in your collection!

Apr 17, 2007
I think go for it. I have a pink leather Gucci and used to own a pink abbey and did not give it a second thought

solitude

Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
Singapore
Thanks everyone!!! Will go to the store today and check it out again. Hoping to bring home this pretty baby!

alistar

Jan 12, 2008
Go for it!! I could wear pink all the time, and Iwill be wearing pink when I am gray and old.

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
MIDWEST-USA
That bag is perfect for stepping into a colorful territory because it's just lined. It's definitely not too trendy either as you asked! I think you should get it!