Pink Suede VPs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm obsessed with this outfit. Does anyone have intel on where I could find these?

Attached Files:

2. I had seen these on sale at Saks but they disappeared fast.....maybe call an SA to see if they will do a store locator search for you. Also, the consolidation sale will start soon....maybe a pair will show up then!

3. Awesome!!!! I'm going to call Saks right now.

4. So..........did you score a pair??

5. #7 Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
    There is a pair in size 36.5 at Saks in NYC. Ask for Margaret she is a great!!

6. deleted because of mistake in sizing

7. No, I haven't scored yet. I'm going to lie in wait and see what pops up on Ebay in the post-sale season. I've gotten really lucky buying VPs in the fall/winter season.

Patience is my best CL virtue.

8. I wish I had your willpower... :P

9. ^ LOL Perhaps my lack of funds is what makes me so creative!

Does anyone have a SKU #? Any help is so appreciated!!!!!!!!

10. I'm on my way home but as soon as I cross my door I will look at the box & post it

11. Fuschia suede VP, $314.90 (SKU 452504136475).

12. NAP UK has the fuschia suede VP on sale at 40% off - the size 39 is still available (just checked, in fact the 39 is the only size left now!!)

13. Go!