Pink Sabrina...Is she outlet bound?

luvnlife65

Jul 19, 2007
Just wondering if anyone has seen the Pink Sabrina at the outlets yet? All of a sudden I feel the need to have Pink, and of course it's gone from the website now that I want it! :cursing: I see plenty of wallets (both large and small), and wristlets listed on the bay right, so I am guessing they have hit the outlets in full force, but I haven't seen but a couple of Pink Sabrinas listed lately. I quess I could call JAX to see if any are available there, but I thought I'd ask here first about the outlets! Thanks so much!!

Not sure, but they were deleted the same day as the espresso which is now in the system at the outlets. I was called about an espresso last week that had come in. My guess is that they will pop up soon.

I have seen lots of pink accessories at the outlet, so I assume the Sabrina is soon to follow. It will be hard to resist snatching it up if it does!

I dunno but I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want the light pink sabrina! I have been debating getting the accessories now in case it shows up because, of course, I'll want a matching set lol!

I would start collecting the accessories TygerKitty. They have already been at the outlets and could sell out. I've seen the small wallet, slim envelope wallet, and wristlet. That way when the pink Sabrina comes your way you'll have everything! You can always return if you change your mind too. Just keep the receipts!

^^ LOL! You guys are such enablers! Too cute. I'm doing the same for the steel accessories. Keep hoping I'll get lucky and find a steel Sabrina at an outlet. :love:

I would start collecting the accessories TygerKitty. They have already been at the outlets and could sell out. I've seen the small wallet, slim envelope wallet, and wristlet. That way when the pink Sabrina comes your way you'll have everything! You can always return if you change your mind too. Just keep the receipts!

Great idea!! :tup:

Yep, accessories were gone when I went today... BLEH! What a pain... though my outlet has been getting NOTHING in the way of transfers so I doubt I'll ever see a pink sabrina at the outlet here!