Pink Ruby?

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
Hi ladies! I finally got to see the Pink Ruby Daily in person. I love it, but wanted to ask thoughts on this color being used year round.
I wear a lot of black, grays, blue, pinks and white. I don't wear yellow, orange, or greens.

I love this style, and I love pink!! So what are your thoughts about PR? I also want sea mist if I can get it after I decide on pink ruby

Thank you for any thoughts :smile:

If she goes with something I'm wearing in winter or fall, I'll wear her, I do live in Florida though so I think the "anything goes" adage really applies here.....

If she goes with something I'm wearing in winter or fall, I'll wear her, I do live in Florida though so I think the "anything goes" adage really applies here.....

Great point! The color would work with most of my wardrobe, and I love the ease of packing the daily in a suitcase for travel.
I do live in a multi season climate, but the color is so pretty. Ugh, there's too many nice colors in this style......

Great point! The color would work with most of my wardrobe, and I love the ease of packing the daily in a suitcase for travel.
I do live in a multi season climate, but the color is so pretty. Ugh, there's too many nice colors in this style......

I say, if it makes you smile when you wear it and it compliments your outift, wear her with pride :smile:.

I agree, re: the 'rules' - wear what you like, whenever. Still, I find that I don't want to do bright spring/summer colors in fall/winter. I like more traditional 'cold weather' colors then. And I like in FL too.

I say, if it makes you smile when you wear it and it compliments your outift, wear her with pride :smile:.
Hear, hear. I wear bright colors any time of the year I want. This year in Boston (and for a lot of you, elsewhere), we had a horrible winter. It's almost May, and we've barely seen anything of Spring. I needed my bright, happy colors more than ever.

I agree, re: the 'rules' - wear what you like, whenever. Still, I find that I don't want to do bright spring/summer colors in fall/winter. I like more traditional 'cold weather' colors then. And I like in FL too.

Hear, hear. I wear bright colors any time of the year I want. This year in Boston (and for a lot of you, elsewhere), we had a horrible winter. It's almost May, and we've barely seen anything of Spring. I needed my bright, happy colors more than ever.

I agree ladies!

This Winter has been long and cold....So it shouldn't matter when I'm the one carrying the bag and it's putting a smile on my face.

Thank you all!!

Hi ladies! I finally got to see the Pink Ruby Daily in person. I love it, but wanted to ask thoughts on this color being used year round.
I wear a lot of black, grays, blue, pinks and white. I don't wear yellow, orange, or greens.

I love this style, and I love pink!! So what are your thoughts about PR? I also want sea mist if I can get it after I decide on pink ruby

Thank you for any thoughts :smile:
I would wear yr round as i do all my bags!

I have a similar color in another brand and only wear it during spring/summer even though wardrobe is all purple and pink. They usually don't sell clothes in that color in stores until spring/summer so to me it seems like it is seasonal. But I certainly would not call the fashion police if anyone wore it during winter as it is not a major faux pas or anything :smile:

I have a similar color in another brand and only wear it during spring/summer even though wardrobe is all purple and pink. They usually don't sell clothes in that color in stores until spring/summer so to me it seems like it is seasonal. But I certainly would not call the fashion police if anyone wore it during winter as it is not a major faux pas or anything :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Maybe I'd wear it on cold dreary days when I'd need a pick me up. I do love anything pink :smile: