Pink! pretty or scary??

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hi all
Spring is coming and I’ve been seeing pics of minis in pink—pre-loved or new and I think they are beautiful! The shades of pink are so pretty! But then I think this color is scary—color transfer! Having to be super careful—and baby the bag! So what do you all think? Any experience with a pink bag?

I have a pink caviar mini and I love wearing it during the late Spring and Summer months. I did notice color transfer when I wore it with very light denim. I managed to get all of the color transfer removed. For lambskin minis, wear and tear will definitely show quicker than caviar. As long as you wear very light clothing (white) and do not allow the mini to swing against your body, color transfer and wear and tear should be minimized.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I have a pink caviar mini and I love wearing it during the late Spring and Summer months. I did notice color transfer when I wore it with very light denim. I managed to get all of the color transfer removed. For lambskin minis, wear and tear will definitely show quicker than caviar. As long as you wear very light clothing (white) and do not allow the mini to swing against your body, color transfer and wear and tear should be minimized.

I guess color transfer with light bags is always a risk. I’m thinking the mini will probably swing against me because of the way I wear this style. I’d have to wear white jeans or summer dresses. Chanel just does an amazing job with pink!