Pink Pony for breast cancer sale at Macy's!

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I posted this in the dooney bourke forum so I figured I would post it here too!

From October 5th to the 18th is the pink pony sale sponsored by Ralph Lauren. There not advertising it but if you donate 5.00 you get a pink pony pin and 20% all regular priced
bags...,, any brand! Thought this was good info in case anyone didn't know about it cause like I said there not really advertising it. Happy Shopping! 😄

I posted this in the dooney bourke forum so I figured I would post it here too!

From October 5th to the 18th is the pink pony sale sponsored by Ralph Lauren. There not advertising it but if you donate 5.00 you get a pink pony pin and 20% all regular priced
bags...,, any brand! Thought this was good info in case anyone didn't know about it cause like I said there not really advertising it. Happy Shopping! 😄
Really the girl who worked at the michael kors counter over heard her say it wasn't good on Michael kors 😳😳😳 I just got the claret color I may go back and buy it and get a price adjustment .

Really the girl who worked at the michael kors counter over heard her say it wasn't good on Michael kors 😳😳😳 I just got the claret color I may go back and buy it and get a price adjustment .

I am hoping to buy the Sutton in Claret, my local Macys does not have it though. Could you post a picture as I would love to see something other than the stock photo and let us know if Macys will let you apply to Michael Kors

I am hoping to buy the Sutton in Claret, my local Macys does not have it though. Could you post a picture as I would love to see something other than the stock photo and let us know if Macys will let you apply to Michael Kors

I am going to try and go tomorrow 😃😃 I will take a pic for you.. It's hiding in my car trunk 😁😁😁

Wow, this is such a pretty color!!! Do you mind me asking what the "pre-sale" was for? Is it the F&F that's coming up? TIA!

They didn't say what it was for they said they just added some of the name brands ... I would try your local macys pick up date is the 19 th my receipt doesn't say anything but presale I was told friends and family would be more towards thanksgiving 😳😳

They didn't say what it was for they said they just added some of the name brands ... I would try your local macys pick up date is the 19 th my receipt doesn't say anything but presale I was told friends and family would be more towards thanksgiving ����
Maybe it's for the world of Michael Kors thing Macy's is celebrating. There's a video on the Macy's website saying they are going to celebrate Michael Kors with a whole week of new arrivals, in store events and special offers.

Back at the end of May Macy's did something similar to this and was offering 25% off online for Michael Kors if you used the code ICONS.

I went this evening and it didn't work on Michael kors but they were able to do a presale for my claret purse and got 20percemt off 😃😃 I took some pics

I don't know why they wouldn't let you use it on michael kors. I bought my mom the vanilla logo jet set tote and a matching wallet for my hamilton and I was able to use it on both purchases at separate stores.