Pink Pink Please!

Here is my long locked purse and matching phone case, love this colour so much! I also have the patent plaster pink lily (pic on the lily thread) and next on my list will be the blush bryn :smile:View attachment 2140304

Nice couple!! I'm looking for a cute phone case like this. And Bryn!! I got a thing for Bryn since the day we first met!! But I was not lucky enough to get her now.. :biggrin: hope you get her soon and share some pictures!!

Nice couple!! I'm looking for a cute phone case like this. And Bryn!! I got a thing for Bryn since the day we first met!! But I was not lucky enough to get her now.. :biggrin: hope you get her soon and share some pictures!!

Thank you :smile: the SA said the leather might stretch but so far so good. They had a couple of the phone bag cases in york outlet when i went over easter and also this style too but in the core colours and im sure they were postable.
Yes, bryn is great as a hands free kind of bag as its got the back pocket for a phone etc so I'm hoping to get the reg size in the sale :smile: I got the small bryn in flame in the winter sale and that's where my love stemmed from! I love the rose gold on the blush, I wish they did that colour in oversize!