Pink Patent Satchel is here.....BUT....

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
Tampa Bay!
I am not really feeling it!!!! I LOVE the color, fabric etc. But the magnetic snaps are driving me crazy!!! THey will not stay closed. Anyone who has this bag.... Is this doing that on your too??? I just think for this kind of money I need to LOVE it!! Ya know?

What do I do??

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
I think you have already answered your own question about what to do - you don't love it, so I think you should return it. That is a lot of money to have tied up in something you are feeling only "meh" about.

luvsbags&shoes

Finally: My HG bag!!
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
T.O. Canada
I agree with what everyone here is saying. If you are not in love with your new bag, return it and buy something that you really love.

Jan 2, 2008
Yeah I haven't really messed too much w/the closures, I know what you are talking about, mine closes fine though... I'm still indecisive about my navy satchel because I haven't filled it or really worn it around to see if I LOVE it! I mean I do because the color is gorgeous, but I just gotta see yet...

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
You definitely have to LOVE it if you are going to keep it. $498 is just too much money to spend on something that doesn't make your heart go pitter pat!!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Return it and get something you really love. Dont let it stay and just sit in your closet. Get something you can get use of.