Pink Paddington

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
not all of the bags have a beige lining, some of the new ones have a darker one (2006 chocolate has a dark brown lining)...so it's kind of a tossup as to whether this one is real, because it's the only one i've ever seen of that color.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Superbaby, When I spoke to My SA from Balharbour, he told me about the pink one. I said well she had to be wearing a fake! He said it was the owner of the store that was wearing it. She would definately not be wearing a fake. So it does indeed exist. Owner of a serious shop in Balharbour FLA.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Superbaby said:
I've not seen the pink ones on chloe website though.. and i asked my SA from NM and she never heard of it..
Oh well, i still won't buy it from ebay though. :amuse:

I know I have never seen it. I was wondering if my SA was imagining that it was a paddington, but now that I see it from Lebag boutique it kind of confirms that he was right with the bag. I have heard good things about that site too on E-bay though no personal experience.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
I havent heard of it either, but that would be sooo cute :love: My cruise collection black paddy came in, but I think I'm going to pass on it. The new colors that came out are cute, and I'm falling in love with the cream.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
star3777 said:
Superbaby, When I spoke to My SA from Balharbour, he told me about the pink one. I said well she had to be wearing a fake! He said it was the owner of the store that was wearing it. She would definately not be wearing a fake. So it does indeed exist. Owner of a serious shop in Balharbour FLA.

Wow I had no idea about the pink, but I know the folks at Bal Harbour don't mess around :idea:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
ILoveCoach said:

the seller is located an hour from me; it's just funny because my curiosity has the best of me on where someone could acquire so many authentic Chloe bags in Colorado. :weird:

Maybe they have a contact overseas...I will stick to NAP and Neiman's for Chloe; but the bag does appear legit.