Pink overdose??????????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, i really need some advice on this ... it is going to sound silly so pardon me :P

My first bal is a sorbet first and I love it to bits!! I thought I can never carry a pink bag (I am OLD!!), but suprisingly it matches really well with my neutrals, casuals and of course my dresses ..

I love sorbet so much that I wanna have a piece of it to see and use EVERYDAY, so I ordered a Sorbet mini money from Erica so that I can use a sorbet even if I am not using my sorbet first :nuts:

now, should I get a another sorbet bag that is bigger than my first?

First is a great size for my size but i cant use it if I bring my kids out cos I need additional space to hold sweaters and waterbottles.... will I have a pink overdose if I get a twiggy or box or drum or town in sorbet? or should I get it in another pink (which pink will you suggest?)?

any advice will be greatly appreciated!

2. I love pinks too and am secretly afraid that I will overdose on pink myself....if I haven't already.

I have a Sorbet Work and am waiting the arrival of my Sorbet SGH City. I will not divulge the rest of my "pink" bals because even I admit that I have too many.

I say - if you love Sorbet - go for it - but will add that Pivoine is a really pretty pink alternative. It is slightly lighter than Sorbet. I can post a comparison if you like.

3. magjes, where'd you able to order a Sorbet at this time? Within the U.S.? I really want a sorbet rosegold but will settle for one in silver hardware...Do you think a pivoine with gold hardware will be gorgeous? Or it might make the pivoine even more washed-out pink that it already is? It seems all the pics I see of pivoine and IRL is kind of like pink with whitish veins...

4. MAGJES - I would love to see that comparison!! I am struggling to decide on the "right" color pink accessory...

5. Nope, as long as you love it then you should get it! I have quite a few pink bags already but all I can think about are pink colored bags too. :sweatdrop: It's my favorite color and it just works for me so I keep coming back to it as it speaks to me lol. Pink is a very versatile color and feminine. I love my sorbet bag to bits too! It brings me a lot of joy using it since it's such a fun color.

How about getting a town? It has a nice long strap that is useful when you can't carry it with your hands. Seems like a size you would like. Recently, balenciaga has been coming out with lots of pink shades. Pink was so scarce a couple of years back and I had to wait a long time before they came out with a nice pink shade. So that is something to think about.

6. Thanks MAGJES!! I am always curious about pivoine and the difference between pivoine and pink :smile:) .... apart from diamonds, I love pink the most!!!!

7. I bought my Sorbet SGH City from RDC. I also have Pivoine RGGH - I think it's really pretty :tup:. I will post a pic.

Coming up! :smile:

8. I thought of a town too, but to be honest the shape is way too similar to my first ... i am seriously thinking of twiggy cos it is a barrel shape and looks sooooo very cute! City unfortunately is too big for my body frame

9. I would not dream in a thousand years that I would ever own a pink bag. I have a 2005 Bubblegum Pink Work and use her all the time. Love her with browns, beige and jeans.

Get more pink but a different one.

10. Here you go...

Sorbet and Pivoine RGGH
    [​IMG]

Framboise GGH
    [​IMG]

...and 2008 Bubblegum RH ....(Pivoine looks a lot like '08 Bubblegum to me).

[​IMG]

I adore Maxxout's '05 Bubblegum Work - I would love to find one in great condition.

11. pivoine and sorbet look really similar in pictures!!

12. ^^^
    Thank you hon...I will keep my eye open for you.

These are great pics!!! Lucky you. But yes, you need 05 BG Pink:biggrin::heart::biggrin:

13. If you are going to use the bigger pink bag, I'd get it for sure!

Either a Twiggy (since the shape is different from your First) or a Town (because it looks like the First that you adore, but it fits so much more inside!! I bought a Sang Town, and since then, have never used my 2005 Tomato First again).

14. if you love it, get it. but i would get another shade of pink (ie not sorbet) for a bit of variety :smile: i love pink to but try to limit my buying of bags by only getting 1 of each color (except for my 2 black bags).

15. oh i love pink! i have the magenta city GSH- i wonder how it compares to all the lovelies above!

MAGJES!!! i am so envious! WOW!!!