Pink Opal Amulette de Cartier & Special Order Questions! Please help!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should I place a special order for the Pink Opal Amulette de Cartier Necklace?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi all -

I have been in search for an everyday necklace and contemplated multiple options before deciding upon the Pink Opal Amulette de Cartier.
    I've been thinking about placing a special order for the pink opal Amulette de Cartier Necklace. It is no longer available to buy from any boutiques or the eBoutique but is available over the phone (I called in yesterday and almost put in an order but held myself back until I got some answers haha)

Just wondering if anybody has any opinions/experience about the pink opal Amulette -
    What's everyone's thoughts on the pink opal?
    Does it hold up well over time?
    Can I shower with it on? (big one for me as I'm very lazy and rarely take off my jewelry)
    For those who are about to suggest a solid gold necklace that I can wear in the shower - I'm not a huge fan of the solid gold VCA Alhambra and I have multiple LOVE pieces and don't want to seem like I'm drowning in Cartier LOVE... :smile:

ALSO: If anybody's placed a special order with Cartier - what was it and how long did it take?
    The sales rep over the phone said this could take 3 months minimum but that they've seen some special order pieces go out extremely quickly.

If you have pictures - please share!
    Thank you so much for your help everyone!