Pink NEON is comming!! YAY ^__^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. yeah! My Pink Neon came intoday, will pick up the goodies tomorrow, pix to follow too! :yahoo: It's the last bag i crave for until F/F, finally can let bank account have a rest lol :graucho:

2. Oooh~ What size? Where are you getting it from? You mean the flap, right?

3. hum, i saw a white one last time, but forgot about the size....tab bigger than E/W for sure :yes: there's also python version in baby blue, purple and white around 4k.

4. I want the neon tote bag in navy blue trims! It has got to be the hottest and coolest shopping tote bag everrrr!! :drool: Can't wait to see piccies of yours you lucky duck!

5. can't wait to see the pics!

6. ahhh! i want the neon pink! congrats... post pics as soon as you get her!

7. Darn, is it tomorrow yet? Can't wait to see your pics!

8. Congrats, can't wait to see pics too~~

9. Congrats!

10. I can't wait for pics!!!:popcorn::whistle:

11. congrats!

12. waiting... hehe curiosu to see what this neon/dayglo thing is!!

13. yeah, i just pick it up and a white caviar clutch....Brandi want to say thanks for all of you being paitent with her :flowers: Don't have the DC w/me, but the pink is NEON HOT PINK, even stronger than those neon pink posters, but it's sooo darn cute :yahoo:

14. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats.

15. congrats!!:yahoo: and oh, the white caviar clutch is sooo lovely!:love: cnt wait for pics...