Pink Mother Of Pearl - New AlHambra Color 2021

Hi all,

Ladies, if you get any information from your SA that this is indeed an option for SO, please kindly let us know so that all the PMOP lovers can order. I’m so thankful for everyone in this forum for all the info they provide ao we can all get what our hearts desire.

Hi all,

Ladies, if you get any information from your SA that this is indeed an option for SO, please kindly let us know so that all the PMOP lovers can order. I’m so thankful for everyone in this forum for all the info they provide ao we can all get what our hearts desire.

The first post in the thread said it would be introduced in one country and after 6 months, it would be available for special order. So I'd contact a SA about 5 1/2 months after these pieces are actually introduced. I am not surprised many have not heard of it yet.

Reactions: baghagg and bhurry
Ok I finally decided to trouble one of my besties in China and had her call VCA stores in China to get the PMOP bracelet and pendant for me, and guess what? She called two flagship stores and both told her that they never got any of these so-called China exclusive PMOP pieces. In other words, these are fakes!! I have to say that I’m really shocked. I know China‘s flooded with counterfeit VCA pieces but counterfeiting something that VCA has never made and claiming it to be China exclusive is just mind boggling. I’m really really angry and disappointed.

Ok I finally decided to trouble one of my besties in China and had her call VCA stores in China to get the PMOP bracelet and pendant for me, and guess what? She called two flagship stores and both told her that they never got any of these so-called China exclusive PMOP pieces. In other words, these are fakes!! I have to say that I’m really shocked. I know China‘s flooded with counterfeit VCA pieces but counterfeiting something that VCA has never made and claiming it to be China exclusive is just mind boggling. I’m really really angry and disappointed.
I am going to be facetious here and say maybe China is creating their own version of VCA (read fakes) :tdown: It will be to the detriment of VCA not to put a stop to this. Superfakes are rife and this will only water down the value of their brand.

ETA - Please be very wary of any member trying to "HELP" by getting these pieces before it even hits the so-called markets. Don't for a moment think that the counterfeiters don't have their agents very active on this forum as well.

Last edited:
This is funny. I actually called around China previously (didnt realised they had 18 boutiques!) and the SAs were consistent in their persistence that this series does not exist. A lot of people had been asking those poor SAs too .... LOL

I understood these are to be launched next year around valentines/lunar new year. Probably why it’s not yet available. I would be curious to see these actual pieces as well and hope they are real.

Reactions: TankerToad
The first post mentions lunar new year which falls on 12 February 2021. Could that be the reason the Chinese Vca stores dont know about it? But then again it makes no sense these images were leaked 6 months ahead so maybe they are fakes

Reactions: HADASSA

I was in the Manhasset, New York store today and they hadn't heard anything about the PMOP, either. I'm so disappointed bc I was OBSESSED!!