Pink Mother Of Pearl - New AlHambra Color 2021

ShoooSh

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Hi Ladies
These picture are taken from other tpf members in the LE 2020 thread, I went ahead & contacted my local SA who inquired further & came back with a confirmation that the color indeed exists & Is/will be launched in China first (Exclusively for 6 months), in time with Chinese Valentine Day/Lunar New Year & will be offered for Special Order worldwide afterwards.

ps: Please feel free correcting my info on the Chinese calendar

21309E06-5338-4252-9087-B222E851EF3B.png

9E913FD4-62AD-4197-888C-3CDCDB4549F0.png

F6524BBD-B1AC-4F16-9CE4-1E9319782F9C.png

3B8BBA75-A839-412C-856E-1D8DB99D1C2B.png

Hi Shooosh, Thank you for the information on the Pink MOP VCA pieces. So you will be able to special order PMOP in the USA next year or will it be a regular addition to the vintage alhambra group?

Hi Shooosh, Thank you for the information on the Pink MOP VCA pieces. So you will be able to special order PMOP in the USA next year or will it be a regular addition to the vintage alhambra group?
Hi Dear
As far as Ive understood its going to be offered as a special order & Im based in Dubai - UAE so yes its gonna be worldwide, hope u get ur hands on one

Reactions: kimber418
If it is available for SO, I may be interested in doing SO (if the PMOP items indeed look nice IRL). I am not sure but I suspect the PMOP might not be in such abundance that VCA can easily source & mass produce the Jewelry pieces in large quantities?...of course the story would change if the PMOP are actually dyed rather than naturally colored...

Reactions: ShoooSh and DS2006
LUSTING AFTER IT! Looks like a pretty muted pink! I'm annoyed VCA and Cartier both like to release things in China first -_- What about other markets? :sad: I also won't pay SO price for it cause it's a bit ridiculous for VCA to do this to us loyal customers in US. Just MO...

Reactions: chinamom and fdc
Since it will be available in China without the mark up I won't SO it. Simple as this. The favoritism of one market over the rest is cringe worthy. PMOP is widely available and cheap.
+1 here favoritism of market def is cringe worthy. Same with Cartier with their diamond Juste, they must've had it like a year or two before US/EUR release. WHY? Esp. Europe/Paris... shouldn't they have it first?
Not wanting to really go into "politics" but, especially with the current "cold war" other countries are having with China, this may not be the best move. Plus China's economy is not doing well, but I guess the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer kinda situation. But still... CRINGE-ING that VCA does this - same parent company as Cartier, so I guess blame to the parent company LOL