Pink MJ Pochette/charm bag

annabellet

Need more bags
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
i won this over the weekend and it has arrived. This bag is so cute. i love the letter charms on the strap. the Color is very pink. i love it.

does anyone know the exact name and price of this bag?

seller said like new and it sure is. i got it for a great deal.

317298527.jpg

Oh man, I was watching this too and completely forgot the auction about 5 minutes too late. Congrats Anna this is SO cute! I remember years ago seeing this on eluxury.com, even before I "knew" who MJ was. It brings back many fond memories to see this!

Oh man, I was watching this too and completely forgot the auction about 5 minutes too late. Congrats Anna this is SO cute! I remember years ago seeing this on eluxury.com, even before I "knew" who MJ was. It brings back many fond memories to see this!

i was just about to post this! back before i even liked mj or was even obsessed with designer handbags (i wanna say i was either a freshman or sophomore in hs), i saw this bag on eluxury.com too and was tempted to buy it because i thought it was so cute. iirc the bag had a simple name like charm pouch and it was mbmj? it's been so long, i may be wrong.

congrats on your new bag and thanks for bringing back some memories!

i was just about to post this! back before i even liked mj or was even obsessed with designer handbags (i wanna say i was either a freshman or sophomore in hs), i saw this bag on eluxury.com too and was tempted to buy it because i thought it was so cute. iirc the bag had a simple name like charm pouch and it was mbmj? it's been so long, i may be wrong.

congrats on your new bag and thanks for bringing back some memories!

That's so funny Kim, I remember it as clear as day too. It had gone on sale for super low and was debating if I should finally buy it, I don't know what stopped me. Either way,I can picture us both looking at that purse, at the same time and thinking *that's SO cute!* Here we are today, completely obsessed with MJ.:nuts: Who woulda thunk?

That's so funny Kim, I remember it as clear as day too. It had gone on sale for super low and was debating if I should finally buy it, I don't know what stopped me. Either way,I can picture us both looking at that purse, at the same time and thinking *that's SO cute!* Here we are today, completely obsessed with MJ.:nuts: Who woulda thunk?

ah, fate. :amuse: