Pink mini luggage in France

angelastoel

angela
O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
I just got called by my SA that the pink luggage I was waitlisted for will not come as only one came in and someone else was longer on the list. So now I am very disappointed!
Does anybody know if there is a Celine boutique in Paris or somewhere else in Europe who still has them (maybe somebody saw it while shopping....) Because I so much want this bag!

From what I heard and read on the forum, the fluo pink mini luggage is completely sold out. There are a few other threads on this.

I believe some resellers on ebay and bonanze still have the pink one.

Where you waitlisted at de Bijenkorf?

From what I heard and read on the forum, the fluo pink mini luggage is completely sold out. There are a few other threads on this.

I believe some resellers on ebay and bonanze still have the pink one.

Where you waitlisted at de Bijenkorf?

no, at the shoebaloo, I understood the bijenkorf didn't get them or they were sold already

yes it is sold out everywhere, maybe you can try with MONTECARLO store?

i saw a wallet last week in milan but they confirmed that every mini , micro or nano is sold out in europe :sad:

I've never seen Celine bags at the Shoebaloo. Maybe because they're always sold out or being pre ordered?

Hmm I've to go there and see what they have or will get. Thanks!

They nog have a few suede bags, but most of them never hit the store. The shops at the Cornelis Schuytstraat and PC Hooftstraat carry Celine