Pink Metallic Mini MAC

flirtsy

O.G.
Jul 1, 2007
United Kingdom
my first RM!

already I know it won't be my only one as well :graucho: The tassels are the only bit that annoy me, when they came from Shopbop they were all folded up so i've had to tuck them inside

IMG_0420[1].jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

flirtsy

O.G.
Jul 1, 2007
United Kingdom
This is really pretty I've seen this color on the Affair IRL and I really like it.

How do you plan to wear it? With what colors/outfits etc?
Thanks :P I have only worn it once so far and I don't want to wear it with all black all the time so I put it with a green camo scarf and some jeans, I really like it with green!

gingereden

Dec 30, 2012
My cat chases the tassles LOL he got a good grip today and tried to drag the bag away (me attached) i probably shouldnt let him chew on it, its just so amusing. i love my metallic magenta mac :smile:

flirtsy

O.G.
Jul 1, 2007
United Kingdom
My cat chases the tassles LOL he got a good grip today and tried to drag the bag away (me attached) i probably shouldnt let him chew on it, its just so amusing. i love my metallic magenta mac :smile:
:P well my neighbour's cat is just like this and i'm always around him so i'll be sure to keep it away from him! haha!

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
NJ
I just saw this on the bloomies site and it is awesome. How much can you fit inside?

gingereden

Dec 30, 2012
I just saw this on the bloomies site and it is awesome. How much can you fit inside?
not a whole lot... i find myself carrying a big plastic kroger bag at the same time. of course that just adds to the class of the RM bag hahahahaaa jk