Pink Metallic Medium Reissue Flap...Should I keep it??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my first post on the Chanel forum; I am usually on the LV side!
    Today I bought my 2nd Chanel bag, a pink metallic medium reissue flap (I think that is the name). My other Chanel is a Black GST with gold hardware.
    I am trying to decide if I should keep this bag. Is the color too trendy? I love it now but I try to make sure the bags I buy I can use 10 years from now.
    Also, if I keep this bag I need to return the LV Argent Neo bag I bought last week.
    Your opinions are greatly appreciated!!

2. keep it! it sounds cute. who cares if its too trendy, you can have some classics and some trendy handbags :smile: pictures please!!

3. it sounds super cute!!! pictures please! that'll help the decision (plus I'm DYING to see them!!!)

4. hehehe another "Can I use it 10 years from now" tpfer! It'd be great to see a pic!

5. Would be helpful if you could post a pic?

6. haha...because it's not like I won't be buying any more bags over the next 10 years!!!

7. I think it sounds great! I love pink--it is super trendy right now but I still think it will be great in 10 years! Cna you post pix?

8. I will try and post pics tomorrow...is it true that the metallic pink will not be made again after this season?

9. sounds really nice!

10. metallic pieces are a bit trendier but gorgeous and a must in every collection!

11. The reissue includes in Chanel classic collection. So the style alone will last in the next 10 years. However, I am so sure about the color. If I may ask, is pink your favorite color ? If it's so, I suggest you keep the bag.

12. Well said :smile: enjoy it when you love/still love it :P

13. I have a jumbo and it suits me well with almost all my wardrobe 'coz I love shades of pink.

14. pictures please! :smile:

15. I think metallics are so pretty- although the color may be trendy the style is not, so it will definitely still be wearable in 10 years. Some people thought patent was a trend, but has been around for a while, so maybe metallics will do the same