Pink Meduim Guccissima Horsebit Hobo

1. Hii All

im reallly dying to get my hands on one, it comes in a fabulous shade of pink Guccissima Leather with Gold Hardware, i saw it IRL at Kula Lumpur's Gucci Boutique, it was 200$ more expensive than my local boutique, i kept going back and forth on whether to get it or no?

i came back few days ago and i still cant take it out of my mind, its reallllllllly gorgoues, what do u think of it? i already have it in Dark Brown Guccissima leather, and maybe thats why i want another one, i aodre this bag ..

if someOne can help me finding a pic plz do, Gucci.com has none .

Thank u :flowers:

2. i would love to see a pic

3. what style bag?? i can't imagine a "pink" guccissima!!....hmmm can you find a pic?

4. Was this bag all leather, can you give a detailed description?

5. there is a pink guccissima??:wtf: all i know is blue, black, brown and white.

6. Maybe she meant dark purple or light purple?

7. YES PINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:yes:

i saw it in Malaysia and now its available at my local boutique:crybaby: , it comes in a matt light shade of pink, YES Guccissima Leather, i tried to look for a pic but in vain :shrugs:

plzzzz can some1 try to help us here ..

the 1st Pic attached is the same one i've seen BUT in a different color, PINK GUCCISSIMA :crybaby: the 2nd Pic is a similar Pink but not the same one...

hobo.jpg pink.jpg
  8. THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT cOLOR! You should totally get it and post pics for us!

9. Oh,, THAT one!! I loooovvvveeee that hobo style!! I was previously eyeing that one up in the smooth tan leather (nice). It would be fabulous in the Pink!! I hope you find one!

10. Wow, I never knew there was a pink Guccisima !

If you can't get your mind off of it, I'd just snap that up while it's still there !!

11. I know exactly what you're talking about! I saw it in the boutiques here during the sale month. It Fuschia, right? Its not those baby pink or the suede pink. Its really fuschia pink guccisima!! :girlsigh:

I fell in love with it instantly!!! :love: erkekekeke. Their pink guccisima wristlet was on sale SG$580.. but I went for their classic monogram wristlet $550 instead. (Hubby's gift.. so he got to pick the color).

I agree with ya. Sadly, gucci.com didn't have the pink guccisima pic. What a shame. :sad:

12. I think she actually means its the Pink Guccissima leather not the Fushina Gucci Monogram.

cHLOE GO GET THE BAG!!!! before it gone and you;ll regret it!!!!

13. wow i hope you get the bag! it sounds gorgeous! i think you should get the bag in the second pic though hehe because im biased and love it and getting it soon *skips along* yay

14. Hi again

aLLVy Noo its not the Fushia monogram Horsebit:crybaby: its more of a matt baby pink shade + Its Guccissma Leather

MissV i wish i can get it , but im in a massive cash shortage (just came back from a trip to malaysia, did insane shopping) + i have a surgery soon that needs 2750$ .. u see ? i got priorities , yet im dyyyying to get the bag, so bad:crybaby: ....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice