Pink, I need pink.

1. I love pink. Any designers have particularily cute pink bags? I've not really seen many :/

2. PINK! I love love love my Chanel Cambon tote. It's really roomy and well . . .I just love the way it looks. I heard they're dcing it so you might be able to pick up one for a discount in Dec/Jan. The rumor is discount will be about 30%.

3. Yes, the Chanel pinks, hot!

4. LV made very cute Pink Vernis a while go ... im sure they're discontinued but u can look for them on eBay ..

5. thank u rose :kiss: :smile:

6. Coach produced some of the new legacy bags in a color called Rose--nice looking pink--

7. I have an awesome Pink croc purse I bought from the Bruberry outlet last year - it's so cute... here's a photo: [​IMG]

It retailed for $695.00 - and I bought it for about $299.00, good deal at the Burberry outlet!!!

8. Juicy has a cute baby fluff!

9. I agree...I actually have been on a hunt for a cute pink bag, too, after I realized(horror of horrors) I had no pink bags. I have not seen any. Literally no store has one. I realize it may not be a fall/winter color but, sheesh.
    BTW, that Poesis bag at the top comes in an adorable orange...that Juicy color is SOOO cute:smile: -I know its not pink, but I had to mention it since it si so unique...

10. Cute describes the Dior Girly line:

[​IMG]
    Dior Girly messenger flap bag

[​IMG]
    Dior Girly mini reporter bag

[​IMG]
    Dior Girly Blossoms flap bag

11. Or the Dior pink Boston bag (one on the right) if you can find it. :yes:

I like the pink without the frills so that's the bag I chose.

Dior 003.jpg
  12. I have lots of pink from kate spade and Coach. I love kate spade's pinks cause they're light and subtle while Coach's colors are more varied and I love their bold pinks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice