Pink gucci crystal boston bag

Here's a picture from the outlet back in March.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Med gg crystal pnk boston $459.jpg
    Med gg crystal pnk boston $459.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,525
I have this bag! I LOVE it...but how come it was at the outlet in March and I bought it at regular price at Heathrow (without tax and the pound being cheap) precisely in March? I don't get it...I mean, price was it was as paying for it at the outlet since the pound was cheap...but I just don't get how it can be selling for regular price at a store and already being at the outlet..?

I have this bag! I LOVE it...but how come it was at the outlet in March and I bought it at regular price at Heathrow (without tax and the pound being cheap) precisely in March? I don't get it...I mean, price was it was as paying for it at the outlet since the pound was cheap...but I just don't get how it can be selling for regular price at a store and already being at the outlet..?

Yes, it was surprising that A LOT of the spring/summer bags (pastels) showed up at the outlets before the season was officially done and well before the spring/summer sale in May/June.

Well looks like those that can will have to check all the outlets before they buy any bag from Gucci. I mean pleasssse that's not even mid-season MARCH!

You never though, maybe it was the SAME price at Gucci and the outlet. I've known that to happen in some so called discount stores.

Or

could have been second/imperfect

not sure about that price... I also bought that bag when it was on sale. Any how, the bag is a beauty and I love the crystal material. Woodbury Common's Outlet still have some pink crystal bags available. The last time I was there and seen this for myself was this past Sunday, but I'm not sure if they still have it in the boston style.