Pink Groovee satchel or Reef Blue or Dark Coral Ukita?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own the Retro Q Groove bag in 'Peony' below and/or could tell me your opinions on it, especially if you've seen it in person? I am contemplating picking this one up at Nordstrom since it is marked down at my local store, but I am not sure if it will look too juvenile for me (32yr. old SAHM) or if it will look outdated after a short while from now....I own a large 'Classic' Q Groovee which I love, but I would like to buy my first bright colored bag, since my entire bag collection is in neutral colors. I do love pink, so my first choice would have been a lil Ukita in 'Rosie', but of course that is nowhere to be found.... I am also contemplating a 'Reef Blue' or 'Dark Coral' lil Ukita as well, not sure which one of these to pick!

Thanks for your help!

Groovee in 'Peony':
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-by-marc-jacobs-retro-q-groovee-satchel/3183339?origin=shoppingbag

or the Reef Blue Ukita: http://www.endless.com/Marc-Jacobs-Classic-Ukita-Hobo/dp/B004L2LKCU/ref=ord_crt_shr?ie=UTF8&fromPage=cart&refURL=%2FshoppingCart&asins=B0052GLN0S%2CB004L2LKCU%2CB00413QIYE%2CB00413QJ34%2CB0052GBV0A%2CB004TCTFX8

2. I've seen the color reef blue IRL, and i quite like it, i'd say reef blue ukita!

3. Yeah, I've been thinking about it all day, and I think I would like and use the Reef Blue one the most, because most of my clothes are cool greys, royal purples, and dark teals. So I think I would get the most use out of it. Yay! I think I will pull the trigger on it this weekend, can't wait!!

Thanks douzz!:smile:

4. I own the Ukita and I lover herrrrr! It can be both causal and dressed up!!

5. Reef blue is beautiful!!!
    Do show us!!

6. Yes, I definitely will take pics when I get it!! Thanks gals!

7. Great decision to go with the Reef Blue. I initially wanted the Reef Blue Ukita, but went for the chocolate brown instead--because I'm boring like that. :P

8. @Ivh75
    totally agree with your decision. the coral is nice but it can get to be too much if you are using the bag everyday. perfect pop of colour. :woohoo:

also @tamburger
    brown is not boring! i've been lusting after a brown ukita for months. so classy and a twist on the everyday black bag.
    :woohoo:

9. Ooooh, chocolate brown ukita sounds lovely, tamburger! I own several MBMJ bags but they are ALL in neutral colors, so I really needed a nice punch of color to add to my collection. I pulled the trigger on it today, so I will receive it very soon, by the end of next week hopefully!! I am so excited, plus this will be my first Ukita so hopefully I LOVE it!
    Yayy!:happydance: