Pink Grapefruit Romy backpack

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I picked this up from Nordstrom last night. I love it with my GUCCI Blooms wallet but I must say I have the blue suede one on my mind as well...... Not sure if I should exchange for blue. Suede scares me a bit but the back is leather which was good thinking.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460808310.201929.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460808333.252781.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460808367.367724.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460808426.983295.jpg

2. Ah pink grapefruit is gorgeous... But I'm destined to love it just because it's coral [emoji23]

3. I have always admired the promotional pics of this bag. Having a leather back definitely helps but I am also a bit scared of the suede balding with wear. Also it rains pretty much every day here so suede wouldn't get much of an outing with me!!

4. I love this color and it goes well with your beautiful wallet! I dont like the as much.

5. I have really been loving the blue suede bags. They go well with the current denim trend...[emoji3]

6. I like the pink grapefruit better than the blue, even though I generally love blue bags. Get the one that you love more and that you will carry more often.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice