Pink gold sweet bracelet with yellow gold Cartier love?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I am soon to be married and will be getting the yellow gold love bracelet from my fiance as a wedding present and cannot wait! (Both to be married and for the bracelet, haha.)

Problem is this complicates me deciding which sweet bracelet I should buy - I am currently trying to decide if I want to go with the yellow gold MOP sweet bracelet or the solid pink gold sweet bracelet. Does anyone have a picture of the pink gold sweet alhambra with the yellow gold love bracelet? I am hoping the color of the gold is not too far off as I imagine that would bother me.

Thank you!

Gracilan likes this.
  3. ..I would stay with the yellow gold and get the MOP sweet...I think the pink would look too blah! Congratulations,

4. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!!

Both sweets are lovely, but I'm biased because I adore pink gold, and have the PG sweet myself (my Love is PG too so I'm probably not of much help here :giggle:). Also, MOP is apparently higher maintenance as you have to be careful about getting it wet, otherwise it can shrink.

5. I think I'd pick a YG sweet. I'm not a fan of YG & RG together (yet I think WG mixes well with either of them, go figure!)

Gracilan and lynne_ross like this.