Pink gloss for olive skin??

Jul 19, 2008
Hi everyone! Does anyone know of a MLBB medium pink gloss that is opaque enough to show up on my lips? The consistency should be simlar to Mac's Lust lipglass or Chanel's Praline glossimer. Lust turned orange on me and Praline was more bown than pink. Is Lancome's tickled pink a medium pink or does it lean towards mauve/purple?
For ref Im NC 41. My search for the perfect pink gloss seems never ending. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :biggrin:

Loquita

May 16, 2008
I feel your pain...I am olive-skinned, too, & finding a pink gloss that looks decent on me (or that shows up, period) is very, very tough. I have only found one pink lipgloss so far that looks good, and I have to play with it a bit, since it's kind of light. It's nice and opaque, though -- NARS Turkish Delight. I would recommend trying it with MAC's Stripdown, Subculture, or Spice lip pencils (of the three, Subculture is the pinkest, so you might want to try that first).

Jul 19, 2008
Thanks Loquita :smile: I like Turkish Delight but it's more of a nude pink on me whereas Im looking for a medium pink. I guess my search for the perfect pink gloss continues :sweatdrop:

Loquita

May 16, 2008
No worries! :smile: Have you checked out Bobbi Brown's lipglosses? They are nice and opaque, and similar in texture (at least to me) to lipglass. A lot of the colors work on warm skin tones.

I am interested in seeing some more suggestions from others on this, 'cause I am always looking for glosses that show up on me, too!

ShimmaPuff

Sentient IMBUSILE
Oct 12, 2006
Earth
Wet n Wild MegaPlump shade #187

(No, it doesn't plump. But it's what you're looking for, and has a pleasant cinnamon scent)