pink glazed lambskin - did ANYONE else have this problem??

tinsleystyle

*pirate smile*
O.G.
Mar 21, 2008
I ordered the pink glazed lambskin e/w from Saks. Honestly, it was one mistake after another but fast forward, I finally got it, held my breath and took the top off the box...

for a second, it thought they sent me the wrong colour. It looked exactly like the burned orange colour, until I opened the flap and saw the regular pink underneath it.

I seriously wanted to cry!!! Did anybody else have this problem with the pinks? Does this happen after awhile to the glazed pinks? :crybaby:

Yikes, can you post some pics? I have the rose/pink glazed jumbo and mine is definitely a rose/pink. I've had it for 2 months and have used it a handful of times. I haven't had any problems with mine.

It sounds like it was a display model that sat in a window and had color fade/change. Sorry this happened and I hope you give SAKS hell when you return it!

I ordered the pink glazed lambskin e/w from Saks. Honestly, it was one mistake after another but fast forward, I finally got it, held my breath and took the top off the box...

for a second, it thought they sent me the wrong colour. It looked exactly like the burned orange colour, until I opened the flap and saw the regular pink underneath it.

I seriously wanted to cry!!! Did anybody else have this problem with the pinks? Does this happen after awhile to the glazed pinks? :crybaby:

you should post a pic so the tpfers that have can compare it but if anything if you definetely dont like it just exchange it i think you still have time and check wahts the real pink you wanted sometimes they all change just depends so dont worry im sure youll get to the ONE that you want!!