Pink Flap for 2014 fall/winter

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not sure if anyone sees this yet.

I love love pink and feel the pink lamb flap KBLoveCC revealed is absolutely gorgeous!

But I notice besides pink boys in 2014 Fall/Winter preview, there is also this extra small mini in cute pink!!

I thought I will only be screwed for 2014 spring/summer but it turns out more temptation is coming!

http://www.bragmybag.com/chanel-extra-mini-classic-flap-bag-in-pink/ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395120417.586740.jpg

2. Oh my.. **speechless** 😱❤️❤️❤️

3. Is that lambskin? It looks almost like a satin finish... Oh my... I'm not a fuschia type girl so didn't jump on the spring pink shade but this pink is gorgeous... I might have to get on wait lists already if they would let me... Lol!

4. Any more teaser pics for the fall? ;)

5. Oh my that's pretty!!

6. Such an.AMAZING color! Is it metallic pink? This pink seems to transcend everything in this pic. My jaw literally dropped when I saw this photo. Great flap, great jacket, and fabulous photographer I must say! I am in love! :heart: :heart: :heart:

7. Do you think it is leather? It looks sort of like it could be a different material

8. So pretty! Looks like satin to me too.

9. Love the subtle purplelish pink, I guess is satin material.

10. Very pretty color!

11. It looks like satin finish, it's very pretty.

12. ooh, this is pretty!!! looks indeed like satin...
    :heart::heart::heart:

13. Very pretty, I also think it looks like satin

14. I came across this on bragmybag and I wish they have more info than teasing us!!

15. Totally in love with the color as well, and I thought it looked like satin when I first saw it on their website as well. What are some pros/cons of Chanel Satin? I'm guessing it would get easily dirty, anyone with experience?